Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 8 Over, Stress Begins!

Hey, all!

Not much besides class happened this week. I got more advice from the teachers on how to do the essays that are due very soon. I won't be going to a lot of events this week as I finish reading and writing for an essay due Friday as well as the team project website due two days after that on Sunday. I have another essay due the Friday after those two assignments! It's going to be a very busy time and it's my fault for not actually starting sooner, though I knew I should have. I just kept getting distracted by things and then I would run of time for the day.

So not a lot will really happen the next week or so, but I'll try to take more pictures so I can put them in the post, even if there aren't many words to go with them.

I was in a practice fire alarm in one of my classes and I recorded it. It is so different than American (or at least Arizonan) ones, it's weird. I feel like you are less likely to sleep through these ones and they help you remain calm, but also give a sense of urgency so you can get out quickly.

I think that's all I really have for this week. So, until next time!

^^ This is their fire alarm. This isn't all of what they say, but I didn't want to stay in the building while it continued, but it is most of it. Be warned, it might be loud!

 ^^ Left: I looked over at the bed beside the walk way after class and saw the petals and then came to this vantage point to take a picture! I really like this picture! Right: I am 90% certain this is one of those stick bugs. I didn't try to move it because I didn't really want to mess with it, but I thought it was cool.
 ^^ Left: I got this as a gift from a friend and I try to remember to change it every night before I go to bed ♥ Right: My temperature blanket at 10 weeks! I'm running really low on yellow/white yarn and may not be able to get any for a while due to the essays, so this might be the last image you see if the temperature blanket for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment