Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mid-Break Post

Hey, all!

Not much has happened in the passed few days. I was supposed to work on reading (and taking notes on that) for my essays due Week 9 and Week 10, but I haven't done as much as I wanted to and hardly have done any reading. I think part of the problem is I have been feeling so tired throughout the day and I'm not sure why because I am getting plenty of sleep throughout the night and I feel like it's restful sleep, but I just can't get myself motivated enough to read some chapters for these essays. Today was a little better, I think, but I still haven't completed much. I think I'm going to try reading after I post this and see if I can get some reading done.

Other than that, I socialized with a few people from the Doctor Who Society. We watched a few older episodes and played a couple games. We ordered food and watched both the "episode" that the society made and the season premiere of the new Doctor Who season 10. I really enjoyed the episode and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the season. I brought my reading to work on while I was there and waiting and I didn't end up doing much of that, but at least I am building my social skills!

Today, Wednesday, I received a package from my parents! I even took a video of me opening it for my parents. I was really excited, but because of how tired I was, I couldn't show that. However, I am really happy at everything they sent me! I got a TY Beanie Baby Fox named Fay and I love her! My mom also made quite a bit of hair-ties for me and I am looking forward to using them. They sent my Legend of Korra DVD series as well as the Doctor Strange movie, which I will be watching tonight! They sent another dream catcher (which this makes 2 or 3 now), but it motivated me to actually put up the previous dream catcher/mandala (sorry if it's neither) and this one. My friend also made me a cowl and she was able to send it to my parents and put it in their box! I received a few other things, but these are probably the ones I am happiest about.

I think that's about it! Until next time!

 ^^ To the left is the Dream catcher/ mandala and to the right is the new dream catcher I received!


^^ To the left is me (pardon my tired face) with the cowl my friend made and Fay the TY Fox! To the right is my temperature blanket, today, at 9 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! It seems like you really enjoy anime. You should see if Your Name is playing near you. It's really fun, the animation is awesome and the story is incredible. Hopefully you'll get the chance to see it! Take care on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Your Name is no longer playing in Australia. Hopefully, I will be able to watch it at some point as I have heard great things about it. Thank you!

      Delete