Sunday, April 16, 2017

Mid-Semester Tests Over, Break Begins!

Hey, all!

I completed two tests this passed week and I feel I did pretty well on them! I fought both days head on by dressing in cute dresses as well as trying a new hairstyle for both days. It gave me confidence to get through the day and feel like I know what I was doing. I'll know by next week (the week we get back from break) how I did. I'll try to post a quick something in a few days with how my week-long break is going, but it probably won't hold much information as I have been trying to work on essays that are due.

Not much happened this week, other than stressing about and studying for the tests I had. Thursday evening, I attended an event that was showing the movie Zootopia and I saw first hand how there are some changes in Disney movies, depending on the version you are watching (Australia's version, in this case, or America's).

I received some great advice from one of my best friends on how to go about writing my essays and I've started implementing it. Hopefully, everything will fall into place. I also received some great advice from an Educational Support Advisor on how to stay focused and concentrate on reading. I am also looking forward to implementing this throughout this week as I read for research on my essay topics!

The only other thing I can think of to update you guys on is my temperature blanket. There was one day last week that it hit 54-66F/13-19C and I crocheted a green/black line in the midst of the pink/black and the yellow/white! It's hard to tell, even close up, but I am happy it's starting to get colder, even if it just means that I am changing colors in crocheting (I am also starting to run low on my yellow/white- to the point I may have to buy more before my sister or parents can restock me when they come to visit).

These weeks have been coming by and leaving so fast! It's hard for me to catch my breath sometimes. The semester will be over before I fully realize and hopefully this semester's worries will be in the past and I can look forward to studying one more semester at UNSW!

Until next time!

  ^--- These are the outfits and hairstyle I had for the days I had tests!
The set up for the movie night!
The green is on top of the black and below the yellow. Hopefully you can see it!
Size comparison to what it looks like at ~8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment