Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 10 Begins

Hey, all!

I learned in one of my arts classes last week (the one that had the essay due last Friday- 05 May), that everyone in that tutorial needs to be prepared to give a presentation on a historical site, as it will be completely random as to how we will be chosen and to be fair to everyone. I believe she will put all of our names in a hat (or something similar) and we will be chosen that way. So I have to worry about THAT possible presentation (done on a Thursday) as well as the essay due for another arts class this week (this Friday). So I'm a bit stressed and feel like I am being spread very thinly, but I know I will manage somehow, I am just worried about quality of both the presentation and the essay. I will get through it though!

Other than that, not much has happened. I feel pretty confident with the essay I just submitted this passed Friday and the team project that was submitted last night, but I will let you guys know (roughly) how those went after I get the grades back!

I went to a comedy theatrical-like show with a few people from a club (that I am beginning to call my friends here) after submitting the essay this passed Friday. I also went to dinner with them, before the show. I had a lot of fun and really needed that rest to recuperate from the essay. Maybe I'll do something similar this weekend after the essay (and maybe presentation).

I believe that is all I have to share about this passed week and how this week will go. Enjoy the pictures I took!

Until next time!

 ^^ Left: In the last post, I posted a picture of a "path" between a line of trees and a line of bushes and in between were pink petals. This flower's petals were the ones on the ground! Right: A Bird of Paradise flower! Doesn't it look interesting? (I know we get these in the United States and I have seen a few here. I just like how they look.)

  ^^ Left: My food that I had for dinner with friends! It was Vietnamese Pho (pronounced Fuh) and it had three different kinds of beef. It was good and made me full (I was really hungry at this point). Right: A friend got a Vietnamese coffee and I thought it looked interesting!


 <<: Sitting down to enjoy the show! It was very funny and filled with a lot of puns and jokes!

\/\/: I was walking home after the show and came across this.
^^: I've come across many more Ibis since I have been in Australia! There are three in the above picture, can you find them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment