Sunday, May 14, 2017

Week 11, Go!

Hey, all!

I'm a bit late with posting this and I apologize. Things caught up with me and I kept forgetting to! On the plus side, I was able to finish my essay in time and even the "possible" presentation. I did not give the presentation last week, thankfully! I will either be giving it at the end up class on Thursday or I will be one of the first people going next week! I am so glad things worked out this way as it gives me more time to prepare on what to say!

I relaxed Friday night and all day Saturday. I went to be a part of the audience for the Whovians show and that was a lot of fun! It's a show that talks about the episode of Doctor Who that just came out, among other things that are Doctor Who related. After that was done, I went to the mall to find a jacket and I sadly could not find one, but I got some other stuff from Daiso Japan, which I am really happy about!

That's all I really have to share about the last week, so...

Until next time!

 


 ^^: Fall colors and flowers <3

 ^^: Some artwork I thought was cool and some greenery!


 <<: A interesting looking building!

\/\/: More greenery, with a hint fall colors!
 ^^: More of the flowers and of the interesting building.

 << & \/\/: Some greenery around my apartment buildings!

 ^^ A slug :O
 ^^: Stuff I bought! (left) a case for papers that my teachers give back to me; (right) a pair of chopsticks and their holder <3

^^: Decorative masking tape that I bought! It was the last of that design, at least that I could see! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment