Monday, July 17, 2017

Week Before Semester 2!

Hey, all!

Not a lot has happened since the last post, hence it's been a little longer than I would like since my last post. This post probably won't be very long and I didn't take any new pictures; so I'll just be putting in some pictures from the past few weeks that I haven't posted here yet.

The passed week I've mainly been watching Final Fantasy X and I've gotten pretty close to the end of the main story. I've also been trying to limit the amount of gluten I've been eating since it seems I have hit my max. Not to say I can't eat it, I just can't have it as often as I was having it, I think. This task isn't actually that hard, if I'm eating out (and some grocery stores), since I think Australia has more options for gluten free, especially the restaurants. Chances are better than not that a restaurant will have a gluten free option (that isn't salad), which I am extremely grateful for. I ordered some pre-made meals for this week, but those come in tomorrow, so I've been having to "scrounge" for foods I can eat and weigh the risks.

I didn't make it to the tattoo shop last week, but I did send them an inquiry about booking a consultation and they were quick to respond I will actually be consulting with the tattoo artist in Wednesday. I'm excited for that. Tomorrow, I have the psychiatrist appointment that will see if I need to up the dosage on the medicine I'm on for the adhd or try another medicine.

I skyped with my parents this passed weekend and I saw my 4 year old puppy; my parents gave him the shirt that I gave them with my scent on it and he was super happy about it.

I think that's all for now, I hope to post sooner next time! Until next time!

 
^^: These are pictures I took when my sister was here, all on the way to Lady Bay Beach! The top most one is a picture of a big and twisty pair of trees. Bottom left, a flower. Bottom right, a cannon that no longer works as one. The end/hole was covered.

 
 ^^: Pictures taken with my parents when at Australia Zoo! Top picture is an iguana, I think. Bottom pictures are a Tasmanian Devil and alpacas, respectively.
^^: Pictures taken when with my parents at Katoomba, in the Blue Mountains. Top picture is of a Christmas tree, which was in our (haunted) hotel. They had quite a few and I think it's common for Australians to put them up during their winter. I know quite a few places constantly (seem to) sell Christmas ornaments. Bottom, a scenic view from on of the decks of the hotel in Katoomba.
 ^^: Left, a larger-than-life-size red panda to commemorate my time feeding and petting a red panda! Right, a cake we had gotten from 85C Cafe to celebrate my belated birthday. We forgot to get matches so I pretended to blow out the candles
 ^^: Left, I wooden escalator! I found this super odd and it was in Sydney. My mom pointed out that someone could get their heel stuck in between the wood pieces, haha! Right, a random picture of a flower I took sometime while my parents were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment