Monday, June 12, 2017

Official Study Week, Over! Adventures Begin.

Hey, all!

Last week was the official study week with final exams officially beginning on Friday, June 09, 2017. I only have the one exam on June 22, so I still have plenty of time to study, or at least I hope it is plenty of time. I am not extremely worried about passing now since the reason I was taking the class was so I could take a biomedical engineering course in the second semester, but it turns out that it is too full and I will not be in the class. I will still study and try my best, but I won't be completely depressed if I don't do well.

That said, my appointments went well. The psychiatrist gave me something that should help both the ADD/ADHD symptoms as well as the anxious and depressing feelings I can get when it comes to school and grades. So I'm trying that for a month and will actually run out before I see her again, but that's okay. It'll get me through my exam and I will probably run out about the same time my parents leave in July. I'm excited and I hope it helps. I've been on it for 6 days now and it seems to help me with energy, a little bit, at least enough to help fix my sleep schedule (as long as I don't fight the sleepiness I get). I feel better about remembering things and when I start something, I am more focused on completing it and don't get too distracted, so I think it's helping. The real test will be if I can concentrate on studying, when I start, and if I retain the information for the final exam.

Wednesday morning, I wrote the tutorial report and it went pretty smoothly. In the evening, I left to have dinner with some friends and then we went and saw Wonder Woman! The dinner was delicious, we had Korean food! The movie was fantastic and will probably be one of the only DC superhero movies I actually like, haha!

Last week, I also learned when I would be doing my room move and I will actually be starting to move my stuff out tomorrow (Tuesday, June 13) about 2 pm. I will have to sleep in my current room as I won't be able to officially move in until June 14, just in time for my birthday! My sister comes in the next day (my birthday) early in the morning! I'm not looking forward to waking up early, but oh well! I want to see her in! My room is pretty empty-feeling right now since most everything is packed in my suitcases to take over tomorrow. Only a select few things haven't been packed that I will take with me the June 14. After moving everything over, I will be cleaning the room I am currently in so the next person will have a clean room.

I plan on getting another tattoo with my sister some day in the week that she is here. We are also planning on going to a convention int Sydney and I'm looking forward to it! It's been a while since I last went to a convention. I will probably be updating again, briefly, sometime after my sister gets in!

Until next time!

 
^^: It was really rainy this passed week. This was at night (obvious) when it was really pouring. I wanted to get a video of what rain is frequently like in Sydney.
 
^^: This is the next morning. The rain at this video isn't as strong as the video above, but it was still consistent. Although, how heavy the rain was kept changing.
 ^^: Left, some flowers I thought were pretty. Right, picture of our group at dinner!

 ^^: My room as it appears tonight. Pretty much everything is packed and there is a bunch of white space.

No comments:

Post a Comment