Thursday, February 9, 2017

Less Than a Week to Go!

Hey all!

I have my class schedule now, but am still trying to switch a couple of my classes around. Everything should be done and finalized in a couple of days. Wish me luck!

I have studied a little bit on the history and politics of Australia, but still need to do more.

Today, I had a dentist appointment because I figured it would be best to get that done and out of the way. I have to go back on Monday to refill some of a filling that came out. I am not looking forward to that, but I guess it needs to get done. I also visited my OB/GYN for a consultation so I can get a 9-10 month prescription for my birth control (actually medically necessary in my case). This finishes up the most important doctors appointments and getting all of the prescriptions I need to take with me to Australia (the other one is synthroid).

I have started to pack (I know I start late >.>;;) and I have half a suit case packed! I will be checking one large and one medium luggage (the airline I am flying with has 2 free checked luggage) and one carry on. I am debating still if I should have my backpack as my carry-on or the smallest suit case. If I carry on my backpack, I would pack the smallest suit case and put it in the medium suitcase to take with me and I would have easier access to things I can do on the plane. If I take the smallest suitcase as my carry-on, I would pack my backpack in the medium suit case. There is also a possibility that my carry-on item would have to be "complimentary" checked and I wouldn't have a lot to do on the plane. Thinking things through still. I think I might just take my backpack, but we will see how well I can pack things!

Until Tuesday, when I leave!

1 comment: