Monday, January 30, 2017

Two Weeks To Go!

Hey all,

So I just sent my email about the classes I want to take this first semester I am in Australia! I cannot believe that there are two weeks until I leave for what I assume will be a great experience! I have still a bit to do, like study on both Australian and American politics (I am not really looking forward to this as I do not like reading about politics, especially since a lot of sources are biased), study Australian history, and Australian pop culture.

I know have an adaptor and convertor so I can charge all of the things I need to! I found that I cannot actually order the internet I need until I am in my room, but if you can get that taken care of before you leave, I would recommend that so you do not have a lot to do when you first get abroad. As it is, I have to go to one of the phone companies over there so I can get a different SIM card in my cell phone.

As the time gets closer, I am starting to get a little more nervous, but also really excited for this new opportunity! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment