Monday, January 23, 2017

Second Post

Hey all!

I know I missed a few posts. I've been busy and distracted trying to get everything in order and visiting friends I will not see until I get back.

First thing I want to say is when you are looking at classes you want to take, if the semester and/or year catalogue is up, make sure all of the classes you want to take go together and there aren't any class times that overlap. I learned this the hard way and am now getting it taken care of.

Another thing I would like to mention is that, if you need a wireless internet connection, look into where you are staying and see if they offer it for free. The place I am staying at, UNSW Village, does not offer it for free, so I will need to pay an extra amount, but the options they have for it are not bad.

I still have things I need to take care of before I leave, like getting an adaptor to charge my phone, laptop, etc.

I think this is all I have for now. I'll try to make another post in a week! I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment